This chapter describes the installation of the gearboxes.
The hydraulic motor has been mounted at the gearbox housing.
The preceding safety notes must be carefully observed.
Carefully follow the instructions given on the installation drawing: 1/6156/5261/1.
4.2 Mounting Work to be Performed
Depending on the gearbox design, the coupler can be disengaged from the inner gearing of the disks when disassembling the hydraulic motor! Make sure to observe its correct installation position when mounting the coupler. See spare parts drawing: 0/6156/1261/0
Secure the gearbox safely before removing the lifting straps or ropes.
- * Avoid heavy blows when mounting the equipment.
Make sure that axial forces are not exerted during mounting.
- * Make sure high compression forces do not act on the gearbox housing.
- * During this work observe installation drawing as well as pertinent data.
- Attach the gearbox to a crane.
- Lift the gear into the bogie frame.
- Tighten the screws using a torque wrench. The relevant tightening torques shall be taken from the frame drawing.
- Remove the lifting or ropes.
- Remove the plugs before connecting the hydraulic oil lines.
Make sure that no dirt or foreign bodies are allowed to enter the hydraulic system.
- * Connect the hydraulic motor.
The preceding safety notes of customer must be carefully observed.
- * Connect the multi-plate parking brake.
The multi-plate parking brake is a safety device of the gearbox.
- * Connect the brake release line after removing the plug (item 39).
Make sure that no dirt or foreign bodies are allowed to enter the brake release port.
Make sure that the brake release port is properly sealed.
- * Back pressure is not allowed in the brake release line.
Check once again tight fit of all joining elements.