a) remove vibration damper and pulley
1. Remove the crankshaft front seal using puller group (A).
Install Crankshaft Front Seal
1. Using tool setup (A), install the crankshaft front seal as follows:
2. Lubricate the lip of seal and the crankshaft with clean SAE 30 oil. Coat the outside diameter of seal with 7F2770 Rubber Cement. Position the seal (1) on crankshaft with lip of seal toward rear of engine.
3. Install the locator assembly and three retaining screws.
4. Position the ring-seal installer on the locator assembly.
5. Install the pusher plate and nut. Tighten the nut until pusher plate becomes solid against the locator assembly.
6. Remove the tool setup (A).
a) install vibration damper and pulley