Usage:323F SA FA2
|"Cylinder Drift - Check (Loaded Bucket)"|
|Bucket Configuration Reference|
The performance level of the cylinder, the cylinder seals, and the overload relief valves for the implements can be determined with the following procedure.
Note: The machine configuration that is used during this test can affect the results of this test. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, "Operational Checks" for the machine configurations that were used for this test.
Note: The relief valve pressure settings must be set to the relief valve pressure specification before performing this operational check. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, "Specifications".
- Position the machine on level ground. Refer to Illustration 1.
- Load the bucket. Refer to Table 2 for the correct load weight of the bucket.
- Raise the boom until the top stick pin is the same height as the boom foot pin.
- Fully extend the bucket cylinder.
- Fully retract the stick cylinder.
- Extend the stick cylinder rod
70 mm (2.8 inch)from the fully retracted position.
- Measure each cylinder length from cylinder pin to cylinder pin.
- Stop the engine.
- Leave the machine in this position for 3 minutes. Measure each cylinder length from cylinder pin to cylinder pin for drift.